Thursday 4 January 2007

Holiday Spirits

Hi party people,
What better time to get back into the hang of blogging than the Xmas holidays. Its been good but a little lonely, I've missed my darling friends who have been away. On Xmas I was on Gotland with my mum and sister Emma to visit my grandparents. Then I was just home chillin' and watching SATC with my from Emma acquired cold.

New years was a weird but hilarious evening. I can tell you that the fireworks in Rissne where pretty extreme and Johns champagne cork popping was some of the best I've seen!

Now I'm messing around with the radio on my new mobile phone. A black flip Samsung not wonderful but better than my last one and it was cheep. But I should be packing 'cause we are going to Mariestad to visit my mum's boyfriends family tomorrow and she's gonna pick us up after dinner. But I hope its gonna be a fun weekend Daniels mum is really nice and hopefully we can have a go riding the horses.

Then on Sunday I'll hopefully be meeting Rizzo. I'll write more soon.

No comments: