Sunday 19 August 2007

Love hurts!

Sometimes I miss people so much it hurts! I know that this not an uncommon phenomena but it's odd. How come our being responds to emotional loss with physical symptoms? Why does my tummy hurt when my mind is sad? Is it a "I scratch your back you scratch mine" situation does my tummy owe my mind for it been sad when my tummy hurt? Is there a medical reason to why we need to feel this pain? Or is the pain also psychological?

Anyway I wish I could see this friend asap! Hopefully already on Monday when we start school!
I'm actually looking forward to starting school, I'll probably regret even thinking so in a couple of days but I am! Working with the Student Council board is gonna be great and I'm starting loads of interesting new classes!


I'll write more soon love Hannah

No comments: