Monday 16 April 2007

University Fair

Promised to keep you posted on my uni application etc.

Today a delegation from 10 uk universities came to visit our school as part of a 10 cities in 10 days tour they where doing. First they introduced them selves and had a 1h information lecture in our auditorium on :
  • why we should chose to study in the UK
  • costs of studying in the UK
  • life as a student
  • how to apply
Then was the actual fair bit where we could go around to different class rooms and talk to the uni reps. There was reps from:
  • Bristol
  • Bradford
  • Royal Holloway
  • City
  • Plymouth
  • Essex
  • Leicester
  • Reading
  • Edinburgh
  • Southampton
  • Warwick
  • Sheffield
  • Hertfordshire
So now I've spoken to all of them, collected their prospectuses and signed the "please send me info" slips. I'll get back to you on if they where any good as soon as I've read them all. They are all at least 150 pages (no very Eco friendly).

Over and out!

No comments: